Mon, 31 Oct|
Pukete Neighbourhood House
MoneyMates Workshop - Day 1 & 2
Get Better with your money! Balancing everyday family life and money can be tough. MoneyMates participants gain control over their financial lives and make long-term behavioral changes for the better
Time & Location
31 Oct 2022, 9:30 am NZDT – 04 Nov 2022, 1:30 pm NZDT
Pukete Neighbourhood House, 43 Church Road, Te Rapa Sportsdrome, Pukete, Hamilton 3200, New Zealand
About the Event
MoneyMates is the new Building Financial Capability peer-led support option that incorporate structured group programs. MoneyMates participants talk openly about attitudes and behaviors around money and destigmatize financial hardship.
Topics are around, but not limited to:
· Money, How we relate to money
· Needs and wants, Identifying needs and wants and how to have difficult money conversations
· Goal setting, SMART goals, Planning for change
· Keep track of money, Spending diaries, Budgeting
· Debt, What debt really is, Understanding the costs of debt, Managing debt
· Borrowing sensibly, Credit cards and Contracts, Credit rating
· Emergency Saving/Savings, Compound interest, Kiwi saver
This workshop has a minimum requirement of 6 participants. The course is divided into 2 Session of 3 hours, with a short break.
All paticipants must be able to attend both days.
Monday 31 October 2022, 9:30am - 1:30pm
Friday 4 November 2022, 9:30am - 1:30pm
After attending the full course (2 sessions), participations will be awarded with a certificate.